Start Loving your Work in Real Estate!
Home Team Ottawa is growing into the team of choice for Ottawa Real Estate and agents who Love Working in a real estate career. Built by Sylvie Begin and Bill Meyer at RE/MAX Hallmark Realty group, Home Team Ottawa brings the invaluable training and systems of 50 years of combined experience to create an ENGAGING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE that is client service focused. By working with the RIGHT PEOPLE we will help move a family a day, every day of the year.
WANTED: Buyers Specialist
Responsible for: Working with Home Team Ottawa’s Buyer Clients. Meeting with potential clients, explaining the home buying process and the benefits of hiring Home Team Ottawa (HTO), gathering all information needed for the Admin and Marketing teams, maintain regular communication with our buyers and negotiate all offers to achieve a successful purchase for our clients.
Location: This position will work out of the 610 Bronson Street office, daily at 9am.
- Schedule appointments to meet with potential buyers at the RE/MAX office to chat about their real estate needs, present the benefits of working with HTO when buying a home and sign them as a client.
- Work with the Transaction Coordinator & Showing Agents to set up our clients home search parameters and coordinate viewings of homes.
- Provide high level fiduciary duties to Buyer clients while managing the home search and buying process from contract, through the home search process, the offer process and after sales service as required.
- Maintain open communication with the buyers & showing agents during the viewing period, oversee feedback, suggest adjustments to search criteria and offer strategies.
- Write, submit and negotiate offers to the listing agents.
- Work with the Transaction Coordinator & Showing Agents to oversee the fulfillment of offer conditions and maintain open communication through closing.
- Prospect for potential clients from personal center of influence (COI), team leads, CMA requests and other market opportunities.
- Maintain personal segment of the Top Producer database to nurture all potential clients through regular follow-up.
- Participate in all ongoing training as identified by HTO
- An Ontario Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining it.
- Ability to communicate effectively & strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to commit to putting the activities in place that are needed to achieve monthly sales objective.
- A commitment to quality control and accuracy in all work
- The discipline to make regular phone calls to service existing clients and to book appointments with potential clients.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM (Top Producer), Matrix (MLS) and other technologies as needed.
- Be a team player who thrives working in a tight knit company where their activities directly affect their own and other team members success.
Compensation: This is a Commission based position.
Call Bill Meyer at 613-788-7418 or email BillMeyer@HallmarkOttawa.com for more information or to chat about how HTO can help you succeed in your Real Estate Career.