Real Estate Internship
Home Team Ottawa (HTO) is one of RE/MAX’s leading teams, which under experienced leadership helps real estate agents excel in business. We have 2 spaces available for new or articling real estate students to work with us in our team environment, learn practical skills related to running a real estate business.
Location: This opportunity will work out of the 610 Bronson Street office.
- Daily practice on what to do and say in most practical real estate situations.
- How to set appointments with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate, how to asses their needs, wants and desires and deliver an A+ client service.
- Become an expert on the evolving greater Ottawa real estate market, accurately present HTO’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and answers concerns to help clients move forward.
- Work with our marketing department to understand how homes are prepared, launched and marketed for sale and how to target demographics to ensure a sold property.
- Learn how focus, tracking, accountability and sales metrics lead to productivity.
- Sit in on meetings with clients, department managers and HTO Leadership
- Participate in regular training and education typically only available to RE/MAX agents.
Best fit for our team include people with;
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach,
- Discipline and commitment whether in work, sports, hobbies or life.
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills and/or a willingness to learn.
- Highly organized an easy to manage.
- Ability to use or quickly learn various computer programs, apps & tools.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Note: this is not a paid position, this is a learning opportunity.
For more information call Bill Meyer at 613-788-7418 or email BillMeyer@RemaxOttawa.com